Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

i heart faces :: props

iheartfaces.com is an online community for photographers, of all levels with a focus on faces.  Each week, there are themed challenges and this week's theme is Props!  This gives me the opportunity to post a photo I just edited yesterday from my Summer Whimsy Mini-Shoot event that took place this last weekend.

The photo below utilizes a tent I made from tree branches, bailing twine, and a cute sheer fabric that provided the loveliest diffused light.


Other fantastic submissions can be found here:

i heart faces {props}

3 comments:

  1. Omg this is too cute!!

    My entry: :)
    http://flic.kr/p/a4THvk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! It's just so crisp and clean and the lighting is just gorgeous! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a featured photographer this week! I really love this picture. So sweet. Great idea about the tent. I totally have to make one!

    ReplyDelete