Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

52 Wendesdays :: Emotion

It finally came, and unfortunately faster than I would have liked:  I'm pulling from past images this week to keep up with my assignment.  Luckily, the women who are doing this with me have grace for times like this!  That said, I was unable to complete the vision in my head this week, which is a bummer because it was a good one.  However, I've decided to make up for it with a lot of good. =)  Instead of posting one image, I'm posting a collection of images I've taken throughout the last year that convey our topic this week: emotion.






Next up is the lovely and  talented Karen Porter, a photographer from Austin, TX  (who likely completed the assignment too!).  You can find her here: http://www.karenporterphotography.com/index.php/emotion-52-wednesdays-4/



10 comments:

  1. Love how you have captured all these emotions! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marla! These are all so good, but the first one is just stunning! Love your processing on that first one and the last one! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was so tempted to do the same, but there were a few that stood out from the dark days i'm walking through now. so i was lucky in that tiny thing...marla, these are stunning. really lovely stuff coming from you. actually glad to have gotten a glimpse of the photographer you are. the black and whites are my favorite, but they almost always are. you're so talented, i'm sure even the simplest take on a theme would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind and eloquent compliments Amy! I think you're rather talented as well. =)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! It is hard to get time in our busy lives to always complete the task!! You still rock in my book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not to worry at all marla! it happens to us ALL. posting at all is a victory in my book. and these are all stunning shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! Posting is a victory, as I am fully committed to posting all 52 weeks. =) Thank you for the compliment too.

      Delete
  6. Your images are beautiful Marla. Love ALL the emotions and moments you captured.

    ReplyDelete