Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

ms. a :: a maternity session

This lovely lady wanted a maternity session with me after seeing the resulting images of the session I did with my friend Linsey.  Though I did this a little while back, I thought I would post some of the finished images.  It's funny that really all a pregnant lady wants is to not look fat.  It was also funny that Ms. A's husband was more camera shy than she was, though it was completely amazing to see them interacting together in the privacy of their own home.  They are both so completely in love with the other (as it should be) and so sweet together!!!  They are such a wonderful couple and will be AMAZING parents to the little man growing inside her.

  
Doesn't she look amazing?!  Seriously fierce (in a really good way).  She's so modest too, she would never admit that she looks so great.  This image was really great for me technically also because I had to remove a distracting doorway and grow the floor.


This one is very similar, but black and white.  I just love it.  So beautiful.


They both have stunning blue eyes!


And here they are:  the amazing parents-to-be.  He was so certain that he would ruin the pictures!  I don't know where people pick up this kind of nonsense.   They are obviously very photogenic.




Here, the cuteness just continues.

I do have to say that it was nice to be able to shoot a second modest maternity session.  Not everyone wants to bare their belly, but it's great that they still want to document such an amazing life milestone.  Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this journey with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment